- Stormhide® SST fabric sheds water and burrs yet is soft, supple and tough
- Velcro® tab secures call lanyard from “flopping” while on the move
- Vertical chest pockets with waterproof zips
- Large dump-style cargo pockets with shell loops
- Insulated camo liner zips out for a great mid-weight jacket
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Sling grips on shoulders
Super supple and tough (SST)! That’s the revolutionary new generation of StormHide®, a poly denier fabric that holds up to waterfowler abuse yet is soft and supple even in subzero temps. SST’s tight weave sheds water and mud, and it won’t fade or shrink. Think of it as the apparel version of the latest wader materials.